Co-Chairs: Region III Conference will Replace the Annual conference this year.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference Planning Committee’s purpose is to plan and facilitate a successful Annual Conference.
1. Conference must be held once per year in various locations around the state.
2. Refer to Annual Conference binder for specific responsibilities, guidelines, and procedures.
3. The committee must meet monthly prior to the conference. Additional meetings may be required. Meetings can be in person or via teleconference.
4. Submit proposed budget for approval to the Treasurer sixty days prior to the conference.
5. Prepare a financial report and submit to the Treasurer within sixty days after the conference.
6. Return Annual Conference previous and current year binders to the Board within sixty days following the conference.