Join WisRID's team for Miller Park Concession Fundraising
WisRID will be teaming up with the Milwaukee Brewers to fundraise for the 8th year! During the 2017 Brewer season, WisRID volunteers will work concession stands during several games, earning a percentage of the sales.
Please sign up to help!
To show appreciation for your time and hard work, WisRID is offering these perks to volunteers:
- Work two or more games and receive free WisRID membership for one year.
- Work five or more games and receive $75 toward the WisRID Fall Conference or any WisRID Professional Development Event.
- Meet other interpreters and students of the profession in a fun atmosphere.
- Potential to earn tips and/or other prizes.
- Each volunteer must attend a three and a half hour training session at Miller Park prior to working any games.
- Parking passes are provided for each game worked.
- Each game requires approximately six to eight hours of work.
- Minimum commitment is two games.
To sign up, use this link to fill out an application and select dates: https://goo.gl/forms/j3cYzkXaennyfmB93
WisRID's 2017 Miller Park Concession Season:
All volunteers must attend a training even if you volunteered last season.
Pick One Training Date:
Saturday, February 4th 10am-1:30pm
Thursday, February 9th 6-9:30pm
Saturday, February 11th 10am-1:30pm *ASL interpreters scheduled
Wednesday, February 15th 6-9:30pm
Wednesday, February 22nd 6-9:30pm
Saturday, March 18th 10am-1:30pm
Saturday, March 25th 10am-1:30pm
Choose the games you would like to volunteer at:
|Day||Date||Volunteer Shift (Estimated)||Minimum Volunteers Needed|
Each game we need a minimum of 4 volunteers which equals to 68 volunteer shifts that would need to be covered.
Can't volunteer for the games? No problem, help us meet our goal by donating games you would have worked. We have donation pledges of 1, 3, 5, or 10 games at $20 per game or other donation amount. If you pledge to volunteer for games you would help us make at least $50 per game you work.*
Did you know that family and friends are more than welcome to donate or make a volunteer pledge as well?!
We welcome any extra support! Simply share the donation link or let us know when you make your pledge if you would be inviting a family member or friend to join you.
Two ways you can make a pledge and help us fundraise:
Make a Donation of
Make a Volunteer Pledge of at